18.8.11

NOTD: GOSH (60) LAMBADA

I was feeling pretty sassy today wearing my new favourite red nail polish by GOSH cosmetics. I think this is the perfect Dita Von Teese red, and to me she embodies everything it is to be a woman. Beautiful. Oh and is it just me or does red nail polish make you feel like the sexiest vixen around, no matter what your hair, makeup or outfit look like? 

GOSH Nail Lacquer in 'LAMBADA' (60) £4.75
I got mine in a 'Buy any 2 GOSH products & get a FREE Nail Lacquer' offer, so always keep a look out for nifty deals!
GOSH UK

What's your favourite red nail polish shade?
L x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am in serious need of a pure, fire-engine red nail polish, and this looks just right. Thanks for sharing lovely! xx

    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely colour, I love red nail varnish!x

    ReplyDelete